#Workforce Management CX
#CRM CX
#Workforce Management CX
#Artificial Intelligence
#WorkforceManagement
#PerformanceManagement

Announcements

• Michelle Martinez - Head of Customer Experience

I can't say enough great things about the CXSS team, an I'm not an easy grader. I engaged CXSS to help our start-up select the right BPO partner for us. We were looking for a highly competent team in a niche field, at a reasonable price (more focus on empathy and problem solving approach than pricing). Tom did all the heavy lifting, pushing, hard question-asking and always made himself available for discussion. He made me feel like we were his only client and was always two steps ahead of me, so I never had to ask what's next.
  • Paul C. Marino - Director of CXC at Large National Bank

When we decided to begin a search for a new nearshore BPO partner, we didn't know where to start. I had experience working with BPO partners, but only knew about the larger BPO companies and didn't think they were a fit for our size, I reached out to Jeff Bubak, a colleague from many years ago, and Tom Silzell, founder of CX Solution Source to better understand if their model would benefit me. After hearing about their approach, experience, and the specific information they shared on every nearshore market, I was convinced they were a great fit to help me find a great BPO Partner.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• With digital self-service technology advancing at a phenomenal rate, why are interactions with chatbots and interactive voice response (IVR) systems still the sources of so many frustrating customer experiences? COPC ...

• Balanced scorecards provide a holistic view of an organization’s site, program, department, team or employee performance. Rather than analyzing individual key performance indicators (KPIs), a balanced scorecard measures financial, customer, and ...

• High-performing organizations spend time creating company values that link employee engagement to broader customer experience strategies and the company’s overall success. These values then become woven into every aspect of the organization and from all ...

• You know the adage, “happy employees = happy customers.” This notion has always been true but is becoming the foundation of many organizations’ broader strategies for driving long-term growth. Most organizations realize that customer experience (CX) is ...

• Transform Vendor Management into Partnership Success Your vendors are an extension of your brand. You entrust them with your most precious asset – your customers. So, how you manage outsourcers has a direct and lasting impact on customer loyalty and ...

Current Members
8 Members